Pink Truck Contest
Without truck drivers, the US would come to a standstill: three quarters of the US depends on the trucking industry to deliver goods to our communities. With a US driver shortage in excess of 50,000 drivers in 2019. In addition, women only account for 6% of the driver force. We at RTI, want to encourage and empower women in the trucking industry. Our goal is to show that trucking is a viable and successful career for women!
Contest begins, Friday, March 15 and ends 12:00 am CST, April 18, 2019.
To Apply, Applicants must:
- Apply to drive for RTI
- Have 12 months of OTR experience, have a valid Class A CDL and a medical card
- Send in a video of yourself (3 minutes or less) on why you should be chosen to drive Pink and why you would encourage women to join the trucking industry/how you would empower women in the industry. Videos must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Complete orientation with RTI and be seated in an available truck
- Have proficient social media skills and be willing to be our next brand ambassador
- Must meet all of RTI’s minimum safety requirements.
For more information, view the terms of this contest.